[SEDXC] An open letter to SEDXC

Bernie McClenny, W3UR bernie at dailydx.com
Sun Jan 21 08:32:15 EST 2007

This is an open letter to the membership of SEDXC.

First of all I would like to thank the officers of the South East DX Club
for inviting me to present the VU4AN story to the club and for all the
arrangements that were made.  John (N4TOL) thank you for making all the
personal arrangements and for showing up with Wes at the airport.  Wes
(W3WL) and Bev thanks for quick tour of W3WL.  It was great to meet all the
members of the SEDXC who were present.  Nice to put a face with a callsign!
I would also like to thank the club for bestowing upon me the honorary
membership in the SEDXC.  I have already proudly hung the certificate on my
shack wall.  Chaz (W4GKF) and Gail the nanner pudding was out of this world
and thanks for the history of your White Vet!  Wow what a beauty.  Bill
(N4NX) and Lea thanks for allowing me the comfort of your wonderful home and
for the great talks we had Friday and Saturday.  To the members of the SEDXC
I wish you many more years of success and all the best with your 50th
anniversary next year.

73 and all the best DX
Bernie, W3UR

Bernie McClenny, W3UR

Now more than ever - you need The Daily DX and The Weekly DX - to keep up
with the DX news from around the globe!

Editor of - The Daily DX <-- two free weeks http://www.dailydx.com/order.htm
          - The Weekly DX <-- free sample
http://www.dailydx.com/weekly2.html