[SEDXC] Contact with NP2B John Ellis (Old Call W4MRJ)

Keith LaBorde - K4KAL k4kal at arrl.net
Tue Jan 23 14:52:04 EST 2007

Guys,

I was just calling CQ on 17M (18.140.0) and work the station below.
His old call is W4MRJ a former member of the Kennahooche club.
Wanted me to get the word out he is doing well, and to tell everyone hello.
So if anyone here can forward to that clubs distribution, please do.
He is active mostly on 17M he says.  Not a big Dxer, but loves to rag-chew.
Running a Yaesu 857, and a Log Periodic, with a Quadra Amplifier.

JOHN J ELLIS NP2B
POB 24492
CHRISTIANSTED, VI  00824 USA

73,