[SEDXC] Need qsl mgr help...

John Harden, D.M.D. jhdmd at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 26 06:59:12 EST 2007

Gary,

This has always been a perpetual problem. Many years ago there were not
as many dxpeditions as we have today and qsls often had to be extracted
from the rare dx stations via the direct route! Usually you have to work
another station in those countries. Some of these guys never qsl. And
too, the postal system is shaky in many of these countries and mail is
frequently pilfered.

73,

John, W4NU