[SEDXC] For Sale: 1998 GMC Yukon 4WD SLT (Off Topic)

Keith LaBorde (K4KAL) k4kal at arrl.net
Wed Jul 18 07:39:24 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have a 1998 GMC Yukon 4WD SLT For Sale.
It has 40,000 original miles, mostly garage kept due to me working and traveling a lot during 1999 thru 2002 doing Y2K work.
I was never home and I had someone house sitting starting the engine every few days.
I really didn't start using it until 2003.

You can check Edmunds.com for a pricing report.  Edmunds Private Party price shows $8540.00
I don't have a lot of experience selling used vehicles, but I would like to offer the vehicle for the Private Party Price.
I won't take any less.
I plan on putting it in the AJC for $10,000 by this weekend.
I expect this would be popular for the Lawn Maintenance Crowd.

The only repairs I have done to the vehicle since I purchased it is put on Front Brakes this year,
and Belts.  It's never been tuned up, and it runs great.

Accessories include besides the SLT Options:

Powered Heated Mirrors
Running Boards
Heated Front Seats
Garage Door Opener
Towing Package

Dual Exhaust, Flowmaster 50 Muffler (This was updated to get better gas mileage.)

Color: Summit White
Interior: Tan Leather

If anyone has a interest please let me know.
I am selling because I want to get something smaller and much better on gas.
This vehicle averages about 12MPG.
Oil is changed every 3K miles with Mobile One, and is kept out of the weather year round in my garage.
I will be at the SEDXC meeting if anyone wants to look at it.

I have a Icom 706MKIIg, and High Sierra Screwdriver antenna on the Trailer Hitch.
I will throw that in for an extra $500.00

Thanks,
Keith, K4KAL