[SEDXC] Items to go

Bill Hall k3cq at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 17 08:35:38 EDT 2007

Guys,

I am moving and need to let go the following items. Most of them are free for the taking. I would like to recoup the cost of a parts package on a 4-1000 amp I bought about 2 years ago. The rest are free for the taking.

# Computer items free for the taking: No takers, they go in the dump!

2 TRS 80 Mod IV

1 TRS 80 Mod IV P

1 Zenith Monitor

1 13 inch1 NEC Monitor

1 13 inch1 Gateway Monitor

1 15 inch1 External Large Floppy Drive for TRS 80

1 Samsung cd Rom Drive

1 Tuv Small Floppy drive

  1.. Tower (25.5h x 7.5w x 19 d) now houses a pentium II 286.
(Worked till I removed the hard drives.)

  1.. Tower (25.5h x 8.5w x 18" d)
now houses a pentium 90 still in use as my TR Log contest computer.

Will have to go when I move

1 Ibm clone computer in cabinet 19wX 14" d X 9" high

1 Box of old style keyboards

  1.. Computer speaker set
1 Old Ibm Clone Cabninet 9"wX19"hiX 17.5" deep

1 Scuzzi Scanner

1 Daisey Wheel printer

1 CD Jewel rack 13 inches high

Assorted items available

Radio

8 Sprague 1000mfd 450 volt computer grade caps for power supply

  1.. 2.5 meg voltmeter multiplier Made for a 1 mil voltmeter movement
and a 2.5 KV scale

  1.. Low voltageDC Power Supply used to power a music studio.
Seems in good shape.

Cabinet robbed for a project.115 volt transformer with 3 output windings

  1.. Double 5 foot 19" rack (homebrew) Contains power supply for KW + variacs etc Large wheels
  1.. ½ legal limit amplifyer (Viking) Needs work.
For Sale:

Complete set of parts for 4-1000 HF Amp. R-f deck contains

vacuum variables and rotary inductor. Has variac for filament supply

and 6 foot rack. "pole Pig" and large capacitors as well as choke

available for power supply (in addition to the kw power supply in

the other rack. Purchased this package 2 years ago. Illness and move

make it surplus to my needs. Would like to sell - price negotiable.

Miscellaneous items available Free:

3 Sets of old golf clubs One of which has a 2 wheel cart in good condition

(Bags are in poor condition)

1 Electric Typewriter

1 Metal Typewriter table