[SEDXC] The time is right to bring new HFers into DXing and the SEDXC !

MAllphin at aol.com MAllphin at aol.com
Mon Jun 25 14:07:18 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

   If you attended the last SEDXC  meeting you heard about a new program to
seek out, contact and mentor  (Elmer) new HFers.  The vision if for the  SEDXC
to be among the leaders in contributing to the growth  of DX operators. This
is a rare opportunity and the time is  right.  To prove the point ...check out
the current July issue of  CQ magazine.

.....New License Applications Up by 35%, upgrade  applications up 150% see p.
4

.....The Turning Tide, Part II, see p. 8, 2nd  paragraph
......Visalia – Getting the Job  Done, see p. 94
Our new VP, Bob Carroll, W2WG is spearheading a committee to investigate ways
we  can reach these folks and then mentor them in the art of DXing.  Bob
promises a report on his committee's recommendations at the September SEDXC
meeting.
If you would  like to involved with the committee and help set up our
"helping hand " program,  contact Bob at: _w2wg at comcast.net_
(mailto:w2wg at comcast.net)
73, Bob
K4UEE