[SEDXC] Tower Question

Jeff Carter sedxc at hidden-valley.com
Mon Jun 25 17:32:37 EDT 2007

Hey Keith,

I tried that, there was a guy named Karl who said it was too old for them to
support and that he has nothing at all in the company archives on it but the
model number.

Therefore, I'm back on hoping somebody knows this tower or has some drawings.
I've spoken to some other folks in California who have worked with these but
they don't have any info left, either.

Jeff/KD4RBG