[SEDXC] BS7H LOTW for SEDXC members.....

MAllphin at aol.com MAllphin at aol.com
Thu Jun 28 12:07:40 EDT 2007

Dear SEDXC members,
    I have received this kind offer from club member Tom  Harrell, N4XP.
Basically it says that because you are a member of  the SEDXC and the Club
donated funds to support the BS7H DXpedition, your QSOs  can be uploaded to the
LOTW.
So, if you worked BS7H and you want your QSOs uploaded to LOTW...just send
me an email. I will collect the callsigns of Club members who email me and
forward them to Tom.  Please do not email Tom directly !   Thanks!
    73, Bob
     K4UEE

Dear Club or Association Contributors:
     Because your club or association sent a  donation towards our BS7H
operation the 2007 BS7H team we would like to thank  your membership for making our
Dxpedition to Scarborough Reef possible.

This thank you to your members is an offer to  upload their BS7H QSO(s) to
the LoTW.  If your club or association would  like to take advantage of our
offer please send a list (simple WORD list by  call, no Excel please and no club
membership rosters) of your members who made a  QSO or QSOs.  We will be happy
to research their calls and upload their  contacts accordingly. Thanks again
for helping to make BS7H a success.  73   Tom N4XP