[SEDXC] GQP Plaque sponsors

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Fri Mar 16 20:16:06 EST 2007

2006 GQP Plaque Sponsor Renewal

Below are listed last year's GQP plaque categories and sponsors. To date, I
have not confirmed your sponsorship for 2007 and would appreciate your
letting me know if you wish to sponsor your plaque for this year's GQP.

Confirmation is necessary as we have new hams wishing to sponsor a plaque
and their selection, at this time, is limited. The plaque you generously
sponsored last year will be held in your name until April 6th at which time
it will be listed as 'open' to all. We urge all of last years sponsors to
sponsor a plaque again for the 2007 GQP, being held on April 14th and 15th.

As last year, your name/call sign will be engraved on each plaque sent to
category winners. I am also going to make sure this year, to make individual
digital photos of each sponsored plaque immediately prior to it's shipment
and email a copy to each sponsor.

NOT YET CONFIRMED

Mixed - Phone and CW
	Ga. QRP			(T.C.G.)
	US/VE High Power		(W4TE)
	US/VE QRP			(K4OGG)
	DX High Power			(K4YE Memorial)
	DX QRP				(KO4RR/N4WV)
Phone Only
	US/VE QRP			(N4HH)
CW Only
	Ga. QRP			(K4RF)
	US/VE Low Power		(KU8E)
	US/VE QRP			(AA4Z)
	DX High Power			(WF4W)
	DX QRP				(N4HH)

For those wishing to send payment for their plaque sponsorship, please make
out your check for $40 per plaque to: Chester T. Alderman and mail it to:

498 Nichols Lane
Hahira, Ga. 31632

73,

Tom - W4BQF