[SEDXC] FW: [SECC] What is the ARRL doing?

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Fri Mar 23 07:13:43 EST 2007

I have just read an email response from the Great Lakes Division Director,
but no input from the SE Director, stating that the ARRL had made a mistake
in their submission to the FCC, specifically by leaving the term '3kc' in
their submission, pertaining to RTTY. Evidentially the ARRL has already sent
a modification to the FCC, clarifying many of the issues.

Supposedly very soon, the ARRL will have complete information available
about RM-11306 on their web site, including a discussion memo on this issue
by K1ZZ.

At the present time, all of the legal talk about the 'problem' and how the
ARRL proposes to correct it, is significantly beyond my comprehension!

Tom - W4BQF