[SEDXC] BS7H conditions

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Wed May 2 12:54:49 EDT 2007

This AM on 20 SSB the signal peaked at 10 over 9.  The op told me and
several others that he (Jim ) was under a little umbrella and mist, spray,
and wind was in his face all the time.  Not ideal operating conditions!

There is a chance we can work them on 17 between 2330 and 0130Z.  Could be
crooked path too.   K4UJ was there last nite working W3, VA and Florida.  I
heard several near Atlanta calling but not sure if anyone made contact (0130
to 0200Z).

They have a great sig on 7004 short path at 1030Z but QRN from storms makes
copying NA difficult.  Several JA's on SSB were 20 and 30 over 9 at that
time.  A DU and YB were also heard S9.  Nice to have the beam back at 86
feet!

73 Dave K4JRB