[SEDXC] Fw: [TCG] K4JNY/W4PA superstation QRT/ 4 Sale

k3cq k3cq at bellsouth.net
Sat May 5 13:13:14 EDT 2007

Gentlemen:

Two Good qth's up for grabs:

K3CQ.com Describes my qth wich will be up for sale when a room comes open in
a retirement center.

Jeff, K4JNY has taken a job and moved to California

His super-station up for sale (now empty) but still has 4 towers and lots of
alumanum up if grabbed quickly before the station is dismantled.

Check them both out.

Bill Hall, K3CQ