[SEDXC] PowerPoint presentation on Bonaire for Cols Club on Thursday Night

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Tue May 8 16:45:10 EDT 2007

Hello all:  I am scheduled to give the program for the Columbus Amateur
Radio Club this Thursday night, May 10, at 7 PM at the new main library
on Macon Road in Columbus.  I will be showing a PowerPoint presentation
prepared by KU8E on the PJ4G/K2NG rental QTH on Bonaire.  This is the
same program that Jeff showed at SEDXC in March.  So, if any of you are
close enough Thursday night and would like to see and hear the brief
presentation, please come to the meeting.  I will take any questions on
the Bonaire station or on contesting in general after the presentation.

The Columbus club is again this year planning a Field Day operation.
This year, it will be at the K-Mart Parking Lot on Airport Thruway in
Columbus.

73,

John, K4BAI.