[SEDXC] TIC Ring rotor for sale

John Harden jhdmd at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 4 08:01:21 EST 2007

To club members,

I have a TIC Ring Rotor Model 1022 for sale. The rotor was installed in
1995 and is a husky device. It was initially used to turn a heavy 5 el
Telrex 20 meter monobander, and then later an even heavier (close to 150
lb) 8 el Telrex 15 meter monobander. Most recently it was turning the 20
meter beam again.

It was taken down yesterday in an all day project, and replaced with one
of the new Model 1122E ring rotors. The original rotor is for sale to
club members first. I had two motors on it and one is still good. All of
the parts are there including the hardware.

The framework had hot dip galvanizing and is of course in good shape.
Contact me if you are interested. The original cost was $1295.00 in
1995.

It can support up to three motors and will turn HUGE arrays.

73,

John, W4NU

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11/2/2007 9:46 PM