[SEDXC] November Meeting Cancelled

Robert Carroll w2wg at comcast.net
Wed Nov 14 10:04:30 EST 2007

SEDXC Membership-

Thanks for responding to the query about attending the November meeting.
Most of the membership could not make the Thanksgiving Eve date.  Of the
twelve who could, most recommended moving the program to our January date.
I have contacted Gene, and he kindly agreed to present his program at a
later meeting.  Given the results, THE NOVEMBER MEETING IS CANCELLED.

I want to thank those who responded for additional comments they included,
such as conflicts with Wednesday night meetings.  I would really appreciate
any other comments or suggestions you would like to pass on to me or our
Prez as Bob Allphin is taking a close look at how we can do things better.

One of the comments we consistently got in a recent series of exchanges
after N4HH's very insightful message on our order of business was the
importance of the programs.  In every club I have belonged to, the success
of the club was closely linked to the success of the programs.  And this
year I am the program chairman.  I would really appreciate hearing from you
as to the types of programs you would like to see, topics for the programs,
speakers you would recommend, and -best of all-programs you would be willing
to present.  We have discussed this a little at recent meetings, but I would
like to hear from more of you by email or phone (770-594-8079).

Have a nice Thanksgiving!

73

Bob W2WG