[SEDXC] 5L2MS MM???

JT Croteau jt.n1ese at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 15:06:40 EDT 2007

On 10/10/07, David  Thompson <thompson at mindspring.com> wrote:
> I worked 5L2MS on 18 SSB at 1811Z in the SEDXC club contest with 100W and
> Carolina 80 wire.  Several listed him as a Hospital ship is he MM or Liberia?

He's not a hospital ship but he is using the DX-pedetion to Liberia as
a way to promote support and donations for Mercy Ships which is a
hospital ship where they provide humanitarian aid to countries with
none or limited health care facilities.  Mercy Ships happens to be
touring Liberia at the same time of this operation I believe.

More info from the groups website:

http://www.liberia2007.com/home.php

--
JT Croteau, N1ESE - Manchester, NH (FN42gx)