[SEDXC] Meeting location

Keith LaBorde (K4KAL) klaborde at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 08:16:39 EDT 2007

I don't know if this site is available?
But the location where we had W3UR do his talk on VU was very nice.
I believe this is the place where the Chattahoochee Club meets.
The was the biggest crowd I have ever seen in a while at our meetings.
Big variety of places to grab something to eat prior as well.
It may have been unique to the program, but I have not see some of the faces who attended this meeting downtown since then.
So that would indicate something.

Keith, K4KAL