[SEDXC] Meeting place...inconvenient or not?

Jay Pryor jpryor at uga.edu
Sat Oct 13 12:16:04 EDT 2007

Hi Bob and others,

I'm afraid I'm one of those that Bob addressed this message to.  I find myself attending only when there is a special program although years ago I attended regularly when meetings were held at the Hickory House, then at the place on Buford Highway.  It was much more convenient for me at those locations but I recognize I am a special case because I work in Athens.  After driving to Atlanta from Athens after work, then make the drive down to the I-85 - I-75 split, then back up I-75 . . . it just takes more commitment than I usually have.

So, I attend when there is a particularly interesting (to me) program scheduled.  But otherwise, the location is not convenient.

- Jay, K4OGG