[SEDXC] One Size fits all

Hugh Valentine hsvdds at juno.com
Tue Oct 16 19:59:47 EDT 2007

Use What you brung.  If it gets too complicated, SEDXC will use its Bankroll of $ 4,500 to hire a trial lawyer to enforce the rule/s in a court of Law.
The offending Hamateur will be whupped to death with his own illegal antenna and all prize QSLs will be burned.

While everyone is dissecting the rules, I'm working DX.
Remember Lord Badens advice....WFWL.
The time for theoretical philosophies is over until the end of the month.

But, wait, one more question....Isn't it unfair for Old Medicare operators like me who has a severe hearing loss?  And I can't type fast and my I.Q. is room temperature, and I have to keep a wife, dog and a Cat amused, plus hide my antenna from my neighbors.  Talk about a small piece of Real Estate and other unfortunate miseries....I am working against an antenna restriced neighborhood.  My wire runs through a Birdfeeder...How much loss is it?  2dB?? And I don't have a 180' tower anymore to hang a wire on anymore,....And my wire is 26 gauge and other guys are using # 14.  What should be my handicap?

Everybody has a different situation, but was smart enough to pass the Test.

Let's get it on!  About 2 Weeks left.  That's what I'm talkin about....Band is open, I'm gone.

Val