[SEDXC] One Size fits all

Dave - KB4ET kb4et at gtcom.net
Tue Oct 16 20:39:52 EDT 2007

Here, Here - a helluva dissertation from a "cured ham" - LOL.. N4RatJuice
thunders out of the past with famous "birdfeeder special".. Better get to
working DX gang as I would hate to ware a sign around my neck that states "
I was beat by N4RJ's Birdfeeder Special" and if he is serious one can
expect to see a few waring that sign !! Back to the pile-ups.. 73/DX
Dave - KB4ET
Use What you brung.  If it gets too complicated, SEDXC will use its
Bankroll of $ 4,500 to hire a trial lawyer to enforce the rule/s in a court
of Law.
The offending Hamateur will be whupped to death with his own illegal
antenna and all prize QSLs will be burned.

While everyone is dissecting the rules, I'm working DX.
Remember Lord Badens advice....WFWL.
The time for theoretical philosophies is over until the end of the month.

But, wait, one more question....Isn't it unfair for Old Medicare operators
like me who has a severe hearing loss?  And I can't type fast and my I.Q.
is room temperature, and I have to keep a wife, dog and a Cat amused, plus
hide my antenna from my neighbors.  Talk about a small piece of Real Estate
and other unfortunate miseries....I am working against an antenna restriced
neighborhood.  My wire runs through a Birdfeeder...How much loss is
it?  2dB?? And I don't have a 180' tower anymore to hang a wire on
anymore,....And my wire is 26 gauge and other guys are using # 14.  What
should be my handicap?

Everybody has a different situation, but was smart enough to pass the Test.

Let's get it on!  About 2 Weeks left.  That's what I'm talkin about....Band
is open, I'm gone.

Val