[SEDXC] Pre-meeting thoughts

Gary McConville wb4sq at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 21:36:23 EDT 2007

#1  As members of the 50th anniversary committee, Wes & I are still
soliciting member's 'workable' ideas for next year.  Please contribute
your thoughts...

#2  On a more disturbing note...  It seems that Lands End is now
selling fur on some of it's apparel that is made from real rabbit fur.
BAD! When queried about this, the reply was that they only use fur from
'meat animals.'  VERY BAD!!  Considering that the furs are mutilated
from the very abusive process, Lands End was caught lying through their
teeth!  I'll leave it up to the individual if they still want to
support Lands End, but the way I feel about it is, first the rabbits...
then dogs & cats...  (and maybe even US???)...

#3  We're about midway through the 'Work-EM On A Wire Contest' and it
looks like theres much member participation.  I look forward to
spending every awaking moment in November going over the submissions.
Remember... you can download the suggested loggin program from the
sedxc.org website.

See everyone at the meeting(s) tomorrow evening.

Gary - WB4SQ