[SEDXC] INTERLOPERS

Jeff Carter sedxc at hidden-valley.com
Tue Oct 23 16:31:32 EDT 2007

Mike,

If you hear it again, you should try to record it.  Having a recording may
help interest the FCC in chasing them down, plus if you do not speak Spanish
(I don't, either) you can bring the recording to someone who does.  Having
the translation may provide clues as to their identity or location.

If no one else is available to help, I'm sure I can get someone in the
Languages Dept. here on campus to translate it.

Jeff
KD4RBG