[SEDXC] K4UEE - The early days

NN4ZZ Mail al at nn4zz.com
Wed Sep 12 07:12:15 EDT 2007

Bob / K4UEE is one of the "young hams" featured in this months "The DX Magazine."   The article is titled Youth and Amateur Radio in the column The Golden Days of DXing.  On page 42 is a pix of Bob at his first station where he looks to be about 14 years old.

I scanned the picture and have it on my web page if you don't get the magazine and want to take a peek.

http://www.nn4zz.com/images/k4uee.jpg

I'll bet many of us in the SEDXC also started out with crystal radios.  And have followed a similar path with a life long passion for radio.

73...Al