[SEDXC] 3B7C

BLamboley at aol.com BLamboley at aol.com
Mon Sep 24 07:17:32 EDT 2007

Latest word from the Team:

24-Sep-2007 @ 09:15 UTC

The on-line log has now been updated to include all QSOs up to 12:00Z
yesterday. There are now 125,972 QSOs in the log. I'm having a bit of difficulty
uploading the later logs to 04:00 this morning. Hopefully will resolve soon.
News from the team:
Antenna breakdown has begun this morning. I expect we will add a few thousand
more QSOs today with reduced capacity and work-day size pileups. As
previously advertised, Top band, 80m and 40m will run until Tuesday 25-Sept at 0300z or
until propagation folds, whichever is first.