[SEDXC] Now I've Gone and Done It

Bill Hall k3cq at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 1 09:58:52 EDT 2008

Guys,

I finally did it.

Signed for an apartment in a retirement center.

Put my house up for sale. See k3cq.com

And agreed with the xyl that I would not operate from the apartment.

Looks like I will be selling all of my gear including the Pegasus, 2 IC765s, etc. I'll have them all on the web site when I get the house ready to sell.

I would love to have a ham come in, take the complete station, antennas and antenna location.

Also, to keep my hand in, once or twice a year, I will want to borrow someone's station for an odd contest. Any invitations would be welcome.

I would like also to part of a multi-op situation, should such an opportunity arise.

My operating will be limited to mobile and guest opportunityies from June 1 this year for the forseeable future.

73 and cul old men and women.

Old operators never die,
They just qsb away.

Bill Hall