[SEDXC] Fri night Dayton DX Banquet tickets just arrived.

Gary McConville wb4sq at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 5 10:48:41 EDT 2008

With the exception of the one SASE I received, the tickets will be
handed out at April SEDXC meeting with seating in the order as emails
were received.  If you cannot attend the next meeting, please make
other arrangements.

We are at tables 41 & 42 away from the door and close to one of the
screens.

Gary - WB4SQ

PS - If anyone else wants tickets, I will get you directly in touch
with the SODXA.