[SEDXC] Georgia QSO Party logger

Chaz Cone w4gkf at chazcone.com
Sun Apr 6 17:37:18 EDT 2008

Last year I built a logging program useful only by Georgia stations
for the GQP and made it available to Georgia-based stations at no charge.

It's called "GQPLOG" and it's not as elaborate as commercial logging
programs, but it is quick and easy to use.  If you'd like a copy,
just shoot me an email and I'll email you the program and documentation.

I updated it for the changes to the 2008 rules; you should try it by
simulating a few contacts before the contest; if you encounter any
problems, please let me know and I'll get them solved before Saturday.

Looking forward to the 2008 GQP!!

Thanks!

Chaz W4GKF
2008 Georgia QSO Party (GQP) Awards Manager