[SEDXC] SEDXC Meeting Reminder: NEXT WEEK, Wednesday April 23, Southern Poly, G3NUG Extravaganza--all are welcome

Robert Carroll w2wg at comcast.net
Mon Apr 14 19:42:33 EDT 2008

SEDXC Members and Friends-

I know Chaz has already posted this a couple of times, but I'm an old guy
and sometimes forget-and maybe you do too.  The April SEDX meeting has been
moved to April 23rd to accommodate the availability of a special guest
speaker, G3NUG.  Neville is a world-class DXer and DXPeditioner , and a
speaker who will hold your attention.  Be sure to invite your friends and
acquaintances to this meeting.  We will have plenty of room because it is
being held in a Southern Poly auditorium.  Check Chaz' information at
www.SEDXC.org <http://www.sedxc.org/> .  Under the April meeting he has info
on Neville and details of where to find the auditorium on a pretty large
campus.  A number of us will be eating prior to the meeting at the Marietta
Diner nearby.  ALL ARE WELCOME to attend, member or not.

Don't forget your raffle items.

If you have questions, drop me an email at w2wg at comcast.net.

73

Bob W2WG