[SEDXC] QSL Advice Please:Putting Multiple Cards in a SingleEnvelope

David Johnson jdavid1 at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 10 00:06:39 EDT 2008

Hey Clark,

QSL managers really don't like to receive multiple cards in the same
envelope for different DX stations.  It has to do with the way they organize
all the different cards they receive.  What usually happens when a manager
gets one of these multiple card requests is that the whole envelope goes
into a separate bin or box and is not looked at again until he runs out of
other QSL work to do.  You would likely get the QSL's you requested but it
may take a very long time.  You've got to ask yourself if the wait is worth
the $1.84 savings.

73,

Dave - K4SSU