[SEDXC] FOR SALE- TIC RING

k4pi k4pi at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 26 07:52:38 EDT 2008

I am forwarding this for Gary K4VT.  Please contact him for any info.

For Sale: Tic Ring Rotator. Model 1032. This is the heavy duty model
designed for towers such as the rohn 45, 55, AB-105 and such. Bought new in
1993. Used on my AB-105 at 90 feet to rotate a 4 el 40M yagi for 8 years.
Has been in dry storage for the last 9 years. Recently reassembled on three
concrete blocks (to make sure I could find all the pieces and test it).. It
still works fine and looks good. $700 and pick up only.

73 Gary K4VT 770-459-1312. Jpeg available.