[SEDXC] New QRZ online call lookup

Fred Peters fredwebs at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 14:00:31 EST 2008

Wow, the best thing about the new format is not the format but that they
apparently have the site cookies working now.  Paid users of the site do not
have to see the blinking and flashing ads but a login is required
to suppress them.  They have always had the "Remember Me" checkbox on the
login, but until now it was just a cruel joke!
Fred, N3FP

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 1:09 PM, Al Ludwick <al at nn4zz.com> wrote:

> QRZ is about to release the new version of their online database lookup.
> Most of us have information there and use this tool regularly. Your current
> information will be transferred over but the new version maps your QTH, you
> can add multiple graphics and pictures, and you have more control over the
> look of your information.
>
> Although it is not live yet, you can make changes to your information by
> joining the beta group. You can also see how your call information will look
> in the new format. I joined and added a few pictures just to see how it
> works.
>
> http://www.qrz.com/db/nn4zz
>

> To see your information, just use the link above and replace your call. To
> read more about this and/or join the beta, click on the link below......
>

> http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?t=183595
>
> Regards...Al
> NN4ZZ

Fred Peters