[SEDXC] Wanted - THP HL-1.5KFx, Acom 2000A, Treo 650 Smartphone

Don Nesbitt n4hh at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 14 18:20:20 EST 2008

OK - it's official - I'm bored.  At this point I usually sell one of my Mark V's but I'm down to only one and thought I'd do something a little different.

Yes, I know that Keith has blown up a couple of THP amps so you don't have to tell me the horror stories - and, yes, I know Acom's are seldom available on the used market - and, yes, I know the Treo 650 has been replaced (looking for one to use on Verizon)  but -

thought I'd try the "family" first - so, please let me know if you've got any of the above for sale - straight cash deal - thanks es '73 -- Don N4HH  404-218-3595 cellular (best and quickest way to get me)