[SEDXC] LP-Pan & E-MU 0202 - Panadapter system

Don Nesbitt n4hh at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 29 18:05:47 EST 2008

As further evidence of my boredom, I just listed the above on qth.com for $225 - - - see listing 710381 for a full description.  It provides a point and click panadapter for the Elecraft K3 and can be used (with slight modification) with the Orion as well as some Kenwood rigs.  Check www.telepostinc.com for all the details.

In keeping with my tradition of "membership pays," the price is $195 to a "dues paying" SEDXC member.  73 -- Don N4HH 404-218-3595 Cellular - best and quickest way to get me.