[SEDXC] DX Honor Roll 2008 - 46 Year Trip

Ralph K1ZZI k1zzi at comcast.net
Wed Dec 31 16:26:22 EST 2008

Achieving Honor Roll this year was a lifetime goal that took 46 years to accomplish.  I was first licensed in 1962 as KN1ZZI.  I was QRT approximately 20 years on and off for reasons everyone can relate to, like job and family.  Anyhow I was just reflecting back and wanted to share with my DX club friends.  Many of you have already been there and done that.  It was a long road and a great trip.  Now what?   And so it goes with life and every plateau we reach.

All the countries needed now are not even inhabited except P5.  I'll have to wait for folks like K4UEE to get busy.  Unfortunately KP5's not one of them (-: but the pileups will sure be great fun.  I'm sending Bob my needed list so this won't happen again!  Time's running out... but the good news is the clock's still ticking.  Anyone else having this problem?

Happy New Year, More Sunspots and Good DX...

73,
Ralph K1ZZI