[SEDXC] Fwd: Topband: Change in CQ WW 160M Contest Leadership

Paul Pescitelli dx.k4uj at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 11:34:15 EST 2008

Dave,

Thanks for all that you have done for the community and for the locals
here as well... Your time spent at the helm of the 160 contest will
not be soon forgotten. My first contest was the 160 with K2UFT at
W8BLA's qth and I was hooked! Shortly there after I managed to secure
my own 160 Certificate for the wall, with your signature!

73 - Paul K4UJ