[SEDXC] Fw: [DX-IS] 9X0R Press Release

David Johnson jdavid1 at mindspring.com
Sat Feb 16 22:38:02 EST 2008

Thanks Bob, I recognized that from reading the release.  At the rate that
these German guys are making contacts,  few people will need 9X for a new
one by the time the Spanish group can get on the air.  I'm sure they will
still make lots of Q's.  I will bet that if they ever go somewhere else,
they will keep it under raps.

Can you just imagine what would happen if someone finally got permission
from F&WL to go to KP1 and put the word out that they would be there in
three months.  It's wild to just think about things like that.

Dave - K4SSU