[SEDXC] Reply from EA5RM for 9X0R !

MAllphin at aol.com MAllphin at aol.com
Thu Feb 21 16:45:51 EST 2008

Here's the reply from EA5RM, the 9X0R Dxpedtion leader..

  Hello Bob , thank you very much for SEDXC help and
support to  9X0R Dxpedition. I want to say you a big
THANKS in the name of all my  team.

Bob, SEDXC logo is already in our Web and it  will be in our
Qsl.

About to send founds you can  use Paypal, bank transfer,
or check or cash by registered mail. Let me know  which is the best
way for you and I'll send you details.

Once again, thank you very much.

73! de EA5RM - 9X0R