[SEDXC] FREE QST & CQs--over 150 pounds!

Bill Barr, N4NX billn4nx at alltel.net
Sat Feb 23 11:22:58 EST 2008

Gang,

I have a large collection ( Almost complete ) of QSTs dating back to the 60s and a lesser number of CQs.  I would like to find them all a home.  I was about to discard then I thought about all the new HAMs  ( Many who are young ) and thought that maybe they could be of some use in that area.

One way or the other they are no longer going to reside at my QTH!

No picking and choosing--all most go as a lot.  FREE.  Please advise.

73
Bill N4NX