[SEDXC] Sell & Wanted

Don Nesbitt n4hh at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 15:11:14 EST 2008

OK - so here is what is going on deep in the heart of
noise country!

I'm in the process of moving everything from the attic
and my finished attic radio room to a storage area
while we get insulation blown in - and - attempt to
run down an intermittent electrical outlet problem
(not the source of the noise - wish it was!).

So, the Alpha and Mark V, etc. are going to storage
for a while.  In the meantime, I'm looking for a
relatively light weight and fairly physically small
amp that I can use with the K3 (downstairs in the
"real" house or be able to rather easily lug around)
while all this happens.

As I come across stuff, I'm trying to think about
moving it to storage and then back again or just
selling off that which I really don't need/use. So -

AMPS WANTED:  AL-80B or ALS-600S - and NOW ADDED to
the list:  an AMERITRON AL-811 (3 tube).  It does not
have to have good tubes (or any tubes) as long as the
rest of it is in good shape (I've found my cache of
"valves"). Reasonable price and detail please.

SELL

Astron RS-35M: - 35 amp metered supply in good
condition - $85

Bencher BY-1: black base paddle - works well, looks
fair - $25

Bag-O-Cables: Rats-nest of assorted cables includes
the bag!  - $15

R.L. Drake TV-1000-LP:  That's a kw AM(4 kw pep) -
it's the original copper one - $10

Radio Works Y1-5K 1:1 Current Balun - looks rough,
works fine - $10

MFJ CWF-2 Audio CW filter: switchable 80, 110, and 180
hz bandwidths or out of circuit - works well $5

Velleman DVM850BL 3 1/2 Digital Multimeter - new in
blister pack - $10

Texas Instruments TI-92 Graphing Calculator with Book
- no one seems to know what to do with this but lots
of folks liked to look at it when Jim had it at the
Kennehoochee Hamfest for me. - $20

I can deliver all to the next club meeting.  Thanks
for the bandwidth.  All questions cheerfully answered
404-218-3595 - - 73 -- Don N4HH