[SEDXC] January Meeting

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jan 8 15:12:09 EST 2008

Hello all:  I will be unable to make the January SEDXC meeting, although
I am planning to make the March meeting, riding up with KO4RR, who will
be the speaker.

I'd like someone to move that the SEDXC continue for this year to
sponsor a plaque for the Georgia QSO Party, which the club has done
since the QSO Party was revived in 1999.  It is one of the DX plaques.
Costs have usually been $50 or maybe $60.00.  There is a new plaque
coordinator and I have forgotten right now who it is.  When the amount
has been announced, I'll get the information to the SEDXC treasurer if
the expenditure has been authorized.

Many thanks and 73, John, K4BAI.

2008 Georgia QSO Party is April 12 and 13.  URL is:
http://gqp.contesting.com.

SEDXC is a co-sponsor of the GQP along with SECC.