[SEDXC] Yaesu FT-920 For Sale

Bill Jourdain, AB4BJ ab4bj at ab4bj.com
Mon Jan 21 19:14:10 EST 2008

I have a mint condition Yaesu FT-920 (HF + 6 meters) for sale.  I bought
this radio new from HRO Atlanta in February, 2003, but shortly thereafter
purchased a 1000MP Mark V Field that is my primary radio.  The FT-920 has
sat virtually unused since I bought it five years ago, most of the time in
the box.  I have the box, manual, hand mic, power cord, etc.  This radio
works perfectly and has the FM board installed.  No other mods or filters
have been installed.  I am asking $900 firm for this radio and will meet
anyone from Atlanta in Cartersville (I live in Calhoun) to deliver the
radio.

I am first offering the radio to SEDXC members before listing it elsewhere.
Please email me with any questions.

73,

Bill

AB4BJ