[SEDXC] Air Mail? Whoops!

Don Nesbitt n4hh at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 14:29:37 EST 2008

OK - it's been verified - I can't type and am somewhat
backward!  It is 90 cents not 92 cents - gulp.  Thanks
for all the corrections.

Now I wonder what will happen at the PO when I put
"First Class Mail International" in my fancy red font
diagonally across the left side of my outgoing
envelope.  This could be fun!

Well, lots more fun than moving stuff out of the
attic! 'Course, a sharp stick in the eye just might be
more fun too! Yes, I am procrastinating and rapidly
loosing interest in that little exercise.  Huff, puff,
grunt! 73 -- Don