[SEDXC] Grid Loc for "E51" Cook Islands?

KD4QMY - George Joyner kd4qmyinfo at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 09:57:13 EDT 2008

A search for the precise grid location for E51JD (Rarotonga) and E51TUG (Suwarrow) has proved to be unsuccessful.  These are the last grids that I need for the CQ DX Field Award.  The Grid Field may be the same for these locations but I do need at least one of them.  The requirement for the CQ DX Field Award is 50 grid fields confirmed and I have 49 confirmed.
QRZ.com does not list the grid loc for either of these calls.

I need documentation that associates the grid loc with the call signs.   Any suggestions or assistance will be greatly appreciated.  You can email at kd4qmy at arrl.net

Many thanks,
KD4QMY
George Joyner