[SEDXC] ARRL DX Phone Results are on the ARRL Web page

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 30 20:28:33 EDT 2008

I only spent 3.8 hours (looking for TI50DX) in Single band 10 Low Power and
placed 4th in the top 10.  Wonder if any of the scores above me were low
power.  I did work TI50DX.

I clearly marked my log LOW and I do see K4WI (the wiiner) is high power but
I am blank ??

I worked mostly South and Central America and heard a weak KH6 but did snag
a T32.  I probably could have caught #2 and 3 but K4WI has the big stack so
that would be a hard one.  Maybe a few more Europeans as we are several
hundred miles
closer and I know several EA. CT and I's were noted on Dxsummit.  One local
did tell me the AO8 came through before noon on Saturday.

73 Dave K4JRB