[SEDXC] Field Day is Next Weekend

Robert Carroll w2wg at comcast.net
Mon Jun 23 17:52:01 EDT 2008

Reflector members are reminded that N4N has invited the SEDXC and friends to
join with the N4N team this weekend for Field Day.  We plan to have cw,
phone, GOTA, satellite, VHF, and digital stations on the air.  Bring
yourself-bring some friends, even if they are not licensed.  If you are an
OT and have not operated a Field Day in many, many years, here's your
chance.  N4N is located at 14840 Birmingham Hwy Alpharetta, GA  30004-3009.

We will have signs posted as you approach and reach the site and will be
monitoring the Buckhead repeater, 147.105, + offset, tone 100Hz (if it's on)
for assistance in finding the site.

We will be starting antenna work around 2PM Friday afternoon.  Feel free to
drop in for the entire event or as time permits.  N4N is known for beer and
going for the score.  You will have a good time if you join the fun.

73

Bob W2WG