[SEDXC] TI0DX

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Sat Mar 1 18:41:07 EST 2008

Did not get on until Saturday afternoon and they were easily worked and loud
on 20 and 15.  On 10
they were not even ESP.  I did work V31XX at 2251 and he was loud for
conditions on 10.  I did see N4RJ and NF4A post them but still ESP here.

I spent a few minutes looking on 40 and 6Y1V on 7095 was loud but mostly
Europe and Africa some 40 over even off the back of the beam.

Will get back on tonight to try them on 75 and 40.  may even try my 40 meter
beam down on 160 with 100 watts to see if they can hear me.  The 40 meter
beam does Ok to V31, HC8 etc in the past so maybe just maybe.

Dave K4JRB