[SEDXC] PC needed for March Meeting

Robert Carroll w2wg at comcast.net
Wed Mar 5 19:45:47 EST 2008

You have probably seen the info on the SEDXC.org page about Joe Owen's
upcoming presentation at the March SEDXC meeting (click the March 19
button).  I am looking for a volunteer who can bring a reasonably modern
portable PC to the meeting for Joe to use.  He will be bringing his slides
on a thumb drive.  Please contact me if you are able to bring a PC.

By the way, Joe volunteered to be our speaker.  If you would like to
volunteer for a future presentation, if you have an idea for a speaker at a
future meeting or if you want to suggest a topic for a future program,
PLEASE contact me.

73

Bob W2WG