[SEDXC] Tower/Rotor for Sale

ku8e ku8e at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 9 10:39:58 EDT 2008

A friend of John Laney contacted me to help the wife of a SK ham who lived in Pine Mountain. I went and met her yesterday. She has the following for sale :

40 Ft of Rohn 25 tower (4 straight sections) - $200.00

Hygain Ham IV Rotor and control box - $100.00

The tower is in excellent shape. It is put together and laying on the ground so you would have to pull the sections apart. His wife says he put it together but it was never put up due to her husbands illness. There is also an additional base section that sticks out about 4 feet out of the ground that could be cut of or removed somehow.

The Ham IV looks like it has been on a tower before and has the older style Hygain control box.

Please contact me for more information or if interested.

Jeff  KU8E  - 706-628-9672