[SEDXC] Overstock on Radio

WB4CSW wb4csw at windstream.net
Thu Mar 13 10:50:11 EDT 2008

Before you spend all your money at the Ham Fest?

I Have a Kenwood TS-940S for sale, it has a Shure 444 desk microphone and a hand microphone. It also has a built in antenna tuner, operator's manual, and a shop repair manual.  This radio is in very good condition.  I will sell this radio to any SEDXC Club Member for $675.00.  Also, I have a DX70 Alenco for sale.  It has a 100 watt output, hand microphone & manual, and the shipping box.  It also has the mounting bracket for a vehicle.  I will sell this radio to any SEDXC Club Member for $425.00. This radio is like new.  It has been used on 6 meters only.  I live in Eastman, Ga.  I come to Atlanta about once a month, and if anyone wants to look at these radios, I will bring them with me when I come.  If you would like, you can come to Eastman and try these radios out.  I will be at the Kennehoochee Hamfest this weekend.  If you would like for me to bring these radios to the Hamfest, please let me know.

My phone number is 229-385-8593

73 Gary WB4CSW