[SEDXC] Early Clipperton Operations

n4xp at juno.com n4xp at juno.com
Sun Mar 16 00:35:57 EDT 2008

Palmyra's landing strip is in perfect condition and used on a regular
basis by the current owners, the Natures Conservancy for resupply, etc.
We walked it as we transited Palmyra on the way to Kingman.  Also the
wrecked Electra from the K6 DXpedition in the mid 70's is still at one
end of the runway pushed off into the underbrush.